WO WE ARE
ROCK BORRÀS was created in Lleida, in 1993, to operate in the construction sector. Since then, we have carried out a wide range of building work in different areas of the building industry, which has made us one of the leading companies in our sector.
In this process, we have put together a team of highly qualified professionals. In fact, our human capital is what sets us apart from the crowd and enables us to offer our clients the maximum added value.
The tremendous commitment that we made several years ago has enabled us provide solutions for small, medium and large companies, in both national and international markets. Our clients receive the guarantees that come with our experience and ability to provide rapid responses and find the most appropriate technical and building solutions.
These are some of the reasons why Roca Borràs is a company of such great prestige.
We are an organisation which is a leader in the construction sector and in delivering real estate and infrastructure projects. We are highly committed to our task and capable of offering our clients quality, service, comfort, confidence, security and value, as well as guaranteeing personal safety, continuous innovation and both social and economic sustainability.
POLICY RELATING TO QUALITY, THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, AND HEALTH AND SAFETY
At ROCA BORRAS, S.L., we are committed to integrating quality, respect for the environmental and health and safety at work into our management plan, with the aim of guaranteeing the construction of housing and civil engineering works that meet the needs and requirements of our clients and other interested parties, based on the following principles:
• Complying with the relevant legislation, and with any other requirements associated with our activities.
• Encouraging the development and use of new technologies and promoting teamwork and motivation.
• Optimising the use of resources and reducing delivery times in order to improve our competitiveness.
• Preventing any pollution that might result from our work, by promoting selective waste collection and taking measures to help reduce the consumption of natural resources and energy, as part of our commitment to protect the natural environment.
• Giving priority to worker safety on both our construction sites and on the road, for both our own staff and for third parties, and preventing potential risks to health and safety.
• Providing continuous training for staff and encouraging them to do their work to a high level of quality and developing good practices relating to health and safety and the environment, such as preventing risks in the workplace and protecting the natural environment.
• Providing the resources required to continuously improve the integrated quality management system relating to the natural environmental and health and safety at work.
The management team considers it fundamentally important that all members of the company and its collaborators should actively take part in this policy, be committed to helping achieve its objectives and each take responsibility for quality, the natural environment and health and safety at work.