POLICY RELATING TO QUALITY, THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, AND HEALTH AND SAFETY
At ROCA BORRAS, S.L., we are committed to integrating quality, respect for the environmental and health and safety at work into our management plan, with the aim of guaranteeing the construction of housing and civil engineering works that meet the needs and requirements of our clients and other interested parties, based on the following principles:
- Complying with the relevant legislation, and with any other requirements associated with our activities.
- Encouraging the development and use of new technologies and promoting teamwork and motivation.
- Optimising the use of resources and reducing delivery times in order to improve our competitiveness.
- Preventing any pollution that might result from our work, by promoting selective waste collection and taking measures to help reduce the consumption of natural resources and energy, as part of our commitment to protect the natural environment.
- Giving priority to worker safety on both our construction sites and on the road, for both our own staff and for third parties, and preventing potential risks to health and safety.
- Providing continuous training for staff and encouraging them to do their work to a high level of quality and developing good practices relating to health and safety and the environment, such as preventing risks in the workplace and protecting the natural environment.
- Providing the resources required to continuously improve the integrated quality management system relating to the natural environmental and health and safety at work.
The management team considers it fundamentally important that all members of the company and its collaborators should actively take part in this policy, be committed to helping achieve its objectives and each take responsibility for quality, the natural environment and health and safety at work.