The information that is collected
Our website will be able to collect your personal information, for example: your name, contact information such as your e-mail address, and demographic information. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order, make a delivery or carry out invoicing.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information to provide the best possible service, and particularly to keep a register of its users, to monitor orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services. It is possible that, from time to time, e-mails may be sent from our website providing news of special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that could be of some benefit to you. These e-mails will be sent to the address that you have provided and can be cancelled at any time.
Roca Borràs SL is committed to fulfilling its commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them in order to ensure that there is no unauthorised access.
A cookie is a file that is sent with the purpose of asking for permission to store itself in your computer. On accepting one of these files, it is created and the cookie then helps to provide information about web traffic and also facilitates future visits to a recurrent website. Another of the functions of cookies is to allow the website to recognise you individually so that we can then give you the best personalised web service.
Third party links
This website may contain links to other sites that could be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have any control over the site to which you will be redirected. As a result, we cannot accept responsibility for the terms, privacy or protection of your data on these other, third party, sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies and it is recommendable that you check what these conditions are and whether you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
You can restrict the compilation, or use, of the personal information provided by our website at any time. Whenever you are asked to complete a form, such as that for registering as a user, you can ever accept or reject the option relating to receiving information by e-mail. If you have chosen the option to receive our bulletin or publicity, you can change your mind whenever you want.
This company will not sell, cede, or distribute any of the personal information that may have been compiled without your consent, except when this is demanded by a judge via a court order.
Data Protection and Confidentiality Policy
Details of the entity responsible for the data treatment:
- Identity:ROCA BORRÀS SL
- Address / Post Code: Carrer Athens 30. 08017 Sant Jordi de Ses Salines (Ibiza) / Carrer Manel Gaya y Tomas nº 5-7 ground floor. 25001 Lleida.
- Telephone: 973 21 35 76
- Email: email@example.com
Motives for treating data
ROCA BORRÀS will treat the information that interested parties make available to us for the following purposes:
- To manage any type of request, suggestion or petitionrelating to our professional services formulated by interested parties.
- Commercial communications: The treatment of your data in order to inform you of activities and articles of interest and provide you with general information about our services via e-mail.
- To manage data provided by candidates for job positions through their Curriculum Vitae (CV)or via the form provided in the section “Work with us” as part of the selection and recruitment process. You specifically authorise ROCA BORRÀS to undertake the treatment of your data for the indicated purpose.
ROCA BORRÀS will deal with your data, and any other information presented during selection processes, in the strictest confidence, adopting all of the technical and organisational measures necessary to prevent its loss, misuse or modification and/or any unauthorised access to it.
Data preservation: We also inform you that ROCA BORRÀS will keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum of one year, before automatically destroying it.
Criteria for data preservation
- Curriculum Vitae Management: ROCA BORRÀS will keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year. After this period, it will be automatically destroyed in compliance with the principle of data quality.
- Commercial communications:Anyone interested will be able to terminate their receipt of these communications by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rest of the data will be kept for as long as it is needed to serve the previously mentioned purposes.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent of those interested in:
- The processing and management of any request for information or consultation relating to our professional services.
- The sending of commercial communications carried out by ROCA BORRÀS.
- The sending of your curriculum vitae.
The data provided by the interested party may be facilitated to third party companies within the Group in order to comply with its social objective.
Personal data obtained directly from interested parties and from our collaborators. The types of personal data that we receive from our collaborators are as follows:
- Identification data:
- Postal and e-mail addresses.
We do not treat especially protected data.
Right to Access, Rectification and Suppression: Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not ROCA BORRÀS is processing personal data that relate to them. These interested parties have the right to access their personal data and also to ask for the rectification of any incorrect data or, if it should be the case, to request their suppression when, amongst other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: Under certain circumstances, interested parties will be able to ask for the limitation of the treatment of their data. In such cases, we will only preserve them in order to make or respond to reclamations. Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties will be able to oppose the treatment of their data. In such cases, ROCA BORRÀS will then stop treating their data, unless there are very important and legitimate reasons for doing otherwise, or in order to carry out or defend against possible reclamations.
It will be possible to exercise these rights by contacting email@example.com
Updates and modifications
ROCA BORRÀS reserves the right to modify and/or update the information about data protection, when this is necessary for correct compliance with the Regulation on Data Protection. If there are any modifications, the new text will be published on this page, where you will be able to have access to the current policy. In each case, relations with users will be governed by the norms foreseen at the precise moment at which the website is accessed.